I will be updating my blog less as I take on my new job at Costco by the horns.
You know i never understood how anyone could forgive people all the way, you know? I’m now understanding it. When my friend Casey broke up with his girlfriend Brooke, I was like ‘what the literal Hell, bro? she’s the hottest piece of ass you know.” but then when he told me how she cheated on him with Will Tesan i got it. it made sense.
From November 25th to December 31sr i’m on break. See ya. I am going on a religious mission.
- … that the Meems Bottom Covered Bridge (pictured) is the longest covered bridge in the U.S. state of Virginia?
- … that, in 1747, German educator Johann Julius Hecker started a high school that prepared students for careers in practical fields and emphasized hands-on instruction instead of rote learning?
- … that the species name for rattlesnake root honors the Seneca people, who used the plant to treat snakebite?
- … that the first British victim of World War I, Henry Hadley, was shot by a Prussian officer before the United Kingdom entered the war?
- … that the associate producer of Grotesque was Linda Blair, who also starred in the film?
- … that after suddenly losing his vision at age 17, Gustavo Nieves Campello left football to compete in athletics?
- … that the title of Nabiha‘s song “Mind the Gap” can refer to the gap between her front teeth, and was inspired by warning signs in the London Underground stations?
I’m buyin a boa constrictor today. His name is gonna be Legron…it’s from a series of comics I read online – religious ones. Best wishes to me and yours truely.
Drop a comment below and I will be at your gig!