I will be updating my blog less as I take on my new job at Costco by the horns.
From November 25th to December 31sr i’m on break. See ya. I am going on a religious mission.
- … that the Meems Bottom Covered Bridge (pictured) is the longest covered bridge in the U.S. state of Virginia?
- … that, in 1747, German educator Johann Julius Hecker started a high school that prepared students for careers in practical fields and emphasized hands-on instruction instead of rote learning?
- … that the species name for rattlesnake root honors the Seneca people, who used the plant to treat snakebite?
- … that the first British victim of World War I, Henry Hadley, was shot by a Prussian officer before the United Kingdom entered the war?
- … that the associate producer of Grotesque was Linda Blair, who also starred in the film?
- … that after suddenly losing his vision at age 17, Gustavo Nieves Campello left football to compete in athletics?
- … that the title of Nabiha‘s song “Mind the Gap” can refer to the gap between her front teeth, and was inspired by warning signs in the London Underground stations?
I’m buyin a boa constrictor today. His name is gonna be Legron…it’s from a series of comics I read online – religious ones. Best wishes to me and yours truely.
Drop a comment below and I will be at your gig!
I love these brutes. They hold my feet awesomely. I have a green pair so I’m slicker. So yeah go get yourself a pair they’re freakin awesome.
Here is a short comedy story about me an my freind Mikey.
Back in ’09
We were workin at Target in San Jose when too babes walk in and ask where we kepped the hot sauce and I was all like, hey babe that’s me. So I licked my finger and slapped it on my belly and was like, hey yo wanna go on a date? but she was like, no thanks…bryan. So Mikey and I went all guerilla and showed off our arms and one of the babes came over and rubbed my lucky charms.